IT Support Guys Managed Services LLC is looking for a charismatic, customer service centered, and energetic individual to join our growing IT managed services provider firm based in Glendale, CA. This is a great opportunity for an entry to mid-level help desk technician who is looking to grow and work in a fast-paced, expanding entrepreneurial firm. The ideal candidate will be a professional, energetic problem-solver with experience in Windows Desktop and network administration.
- Answer calls from customers.
- Ask appropriate questions to understand the customer’s problem and log a ticket in our ticketing system.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for Windows and macOS operating systems and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Assist with email problems and password resets.
- Escalate to level 2 support as appropriate.
- Assist with administrative and other duties as assigned.
- May need to be on call some nights and weekends.
Required Skills & Qualities
- A love for and desire to do help desk support/PC repair.
- Functional knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (macOS a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must place highest importance on customer service.
- Must be comfortable dealing with multiple customers at a given time, who often may be frustrated.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience with ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Automate a plus
- Full time position.
- Some training will be provided, but preference will be given to those with a working understanding of Help Desk operations, Windows Desktop, and Network Administration.
Compensation and Benefits
IT Support Guys offers competitive pay and benefits packages designed to attract and retain the best and brightest. In addition to a competitive base salary that rewards our top performers, we offer unlimited paid time off and excellent benefits including healthy snacks and unlimited coffee to help fuel your creativity.
We also provide a fun work environment where you can be yourself and enjoy a collaborative culture where memes are encouraged.
Equality for All at IT Support Guys
Be yourself. That’s who we’re hiring. Our culture celebrates and supports the difference that makes each of us unique.
IT Support Guys is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Company website: https://itsupportguys.com
Company address: 535 N Brand Blvd. Suite 420, Glendale, CA 91203 USA
Posted date: 5/01/2020
View all Jobs at IT Support Guys